Saturday, January 9, 2010

Whaaa?

Well, Happy late New Year to all! I promised myself I would not let an almost month go by without checking in here! One resolution wrecked already! And I say resolution VERY loosely - I made that *resolution* (not to make anymore resolutions) - years ago! LOL! I do love coming here and letting it all go though. It is so good for me. I'm sure some of you can relate...Life just throws stuff at us each day, some good and some not so much and for me that always translates into working it out. Whether it's here, within myself, with family or friends, or through my art. Sometimes I wonder if that's why I love creating so much. Maybe it's just my way. Of working it all out. Life. So another year is here and so we all go into it...in our own way.
More later...
Hope you are all well. More than well. I hope you are all smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get into a groove soon enough. And yes, we all have our own ways of taking each day as it comes. But the best way, by far, is creatively.

    ReplyDelete